• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick service at Be our Guest, can I still make a reservation?

moliuchick

Mouseketeer
I have been to MK twice but never eaten at BOG. Every time I planned on eating there; there was always long lines. I know people make reservations with the table service plan but I only have the QS , I am wondering if I can still make reservation with QS? If not, when will be a good, less crowded time for me to go there?

Yes, you must make reservations for quick service breakfast and lunch now. They generally do not take walk ins.

Yes, you have to have an ADR for breakfast or lunch. The line to check-in can get long sometimes, but moves fairly quickly. Enjoy!

Anyone can make a reservation within their 180 day window regardless of whether they have a dining plan or not.

We are on the quick dining plan and if I fill in the order ahead menu selections for BOG can I select the potato and leek soup as a substitution for a drink?

Head on over to Disneyworld.com and see for yourself! You may get lucky and snag a before park opening breakfast!

We are on quick serve and have reservations. I have read that if you order online ahead of time it makes it go faster while you are there.

Nothing opens during the time that I am going. I probably have to wait till the week of my trip. Maybe I can get lucky with people canceling at the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter