Quick serve pizza in Epcot

There may be a flatbread somewhere, but we were told the only place to get pizza was sit-down in Italy.

HOWEVER - if you go out the international gate and cross the bridge to your left, there is a pizza parlor. Get a full pie, two drinks, and two desserts (and plenty of plates) for two QS credits if you're on the dining plan, or individual slices.

Frankly, we would have just simply not had pizza that day, but I made a newbie mom mistake (as if I hadn't been doing this for a decade!) and PROMISED pizza that day. :confused3 What was I thinking?! I don't make promises like that! Oh, well... live and learn!

There have been times that Via Napoli has had a pizza window open as a quick service option, but it's not all the time. Electric Umbrella usually has a flatbread or two (as seems to be the trend across property), although that might not fit what you're seeking. As prior poster said, there is a pizza option at the Boardwalk, which is a fairly short walk out the back door of Epcot (International Gateway near France/UK).

There have been times that Via Napoli has had a pizza window open as a quick service option, but it's not all the time. Electric Umbrella usually has a flatbread or two (as seems to be the trend across property), although that might not fit what you're seeking. As prior poster said, there is a pizza option at the Boardwalk, which is a fairly short walk out the back door of Epcot (International Gateway near France/UK).
The pizza window at Via Napoli isn't part of that restaurant's operation. It's a Disney pizza window, with awful Disney frozen pizza. Doesn't compare to Via Napoli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter