• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

quick-saratoga springs

A two bedroom villa has a king sized bed in the master, either two queens or one queen and one double sleeper sofa in the second bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. It sleeps 8.

The THV has one queen bed in the master, another queen bed in the second bedroom and a set of bunk beds in the third bedroom. Plus a queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a twin sized sleeper chair.

You have to either walk to the Grandstand bus stop from THV to catch a theme park bus or take the THV bus from the THV to the Grandstand. Or you take a bus from your respective spot.

Thanks so much! I chose 2 br. There are only 3 of us. :) Thanks for your help! Have either of you tried OKW 2 bedroom villas? Which do you prefer? Second guessing after looking at pics of OKW. It looks gorgeous. We usually stay at Poly and love the tropical atmosphere, but it was booked.

We stayed at Poly in May and had a 2br at SSR in September (4 of us) and I think you'll like SSR. Having a kitchen and a washer/dryer is so nice. We had a car, but I noticed the buses ran often.

If your group was larger, I'd say go for OKW since those 2 BR are larger than the ones at SSR. However, with only three of you, you will have more than enough room at SSR.

I love both resorts, but do prefer SSR a bit over OKW (I have stayed at both resorts numerous times).

I think you made a great choice.

THV's are very remote and require a bus to get over to the main part of SSR to then switch busses to get to the parks. Or you can walk but its a bit of walk. The main part of SSR is wonderful, the THV look neat but I would not stay there unless I had a car or really needed that add'l bedroom for a two bedroom price.

2 Bedroom. Tree house is in the woods.Snakes???????

I've seen a big black racer near the Grandstand bus stop at SSR and another over by the South Point pool at OKW. They are all over the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter