• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Rewards Rocks!

On quick rewards, how often do you clear cookies? Will clearing cookies affect how you get paid? For ex, I seem to get paid for those surveys that take less than 24 hours to credit. I've never been paid for the ones that say that it takes 3-7 days to credit. Is it because I'm clearing cookies???

On quick rewards, how often do you clear cookies? Will clearing cookies affect how you get paid? For ex, I seem to get paid for those surveys that take less than 24 hours to credit. I've never been paid for the ones that say that it takes 3-7 days to credit. Is it because I'm clearing cookies???

Clearing cookies shouldn't affect credit after you completed the survey. I used to forget to clear my cookies before i took the surveys each day and I would not get credit that day. Keep track and send them an email about surveys that you don't get credit for. They can't guarantee anything but you can hopefully get credit for some of them so it's not so much wasted effort!

I stopped doing surveys. I did all my holiday shopping and regular shopping online. Now I just link through QR and am making money fast

I LOVE QUICK REWARDS:love:

I stopped doing surveys. I did all my holiday shopping and regular shopping online. Now I just link through QR and am making money fast

I LOVE QUICK REWARDS:love:

Yep, me too! I made 130.00 in less than two weeks. I just cashed out through Pay Pal. Granted, I did most of my Christmas shopping online in those two weeks -- so the shopping will slow down a bit -- but I do love the easy cash you can earn by just linking out to stores!! It's fabulous!

I love Quick Rewards! I "found" them in April and had made $170 by my November Disney trip. A bit was shopping, but most was surveys. The customer service is fabulous and the PayPal cashouts are fast... sometimes within hours of requesting them!

i love qr!! i try to do a $1 a day and it is working out great! you have to be patient and keep trying to qualify for surveys, but if i'm persistant i usually can get my $1!! great site..thanks disers!

How long does it take you to get your disney gift cards you're cashing in for? I cashed in for one on the 13th of this month and have not got it. the faq section says you get them 2-7 days after you request it. what worries me is that I cannot find anywhere that tells me where they are in the process of getting it to me (has it been successfully requested/ordered/shipped). The only place I can find out anything is under my account history where it has "cashout processing" but has not changed from that since the 13th! does anyone know how to track where you are in the process? any advice for how long it usually takes? I thought things were going great here but now I'm worried I'm wasting my time!:sad2:

How long does it take you to get your disney gift cards you're cashing in for? I cashed in for one on the 13th of this month and have not got it. the faq section says you get them 2-7 days after you request it. what worries me is that I cannot find anywhere that tells me where they are in the process of getting it to me (has it been successfully requested/ordered/shipped). The only place I can find out anything is under my account history where it has "cashout processing" but has not changed from that since the 13th! does anyone know how to track where you are in the process? any advice for how long it usually takes? I thought things were going great here but now I'm worried I'm wasting my time!:sad2:

Have you tried contacting support? Their customer service is awesome.

I guess I must be doing something wrong because I have been a member here for about a month and I can never qualify for any surveys. I get halfway through them only to be told I do not qualify and that frustrates me. I am a member of quite a few sites like this and do pretty well on some but this one is annoying. I wanted to earn Disney Gift Cards for our trip but I cant seem to earn any money. As it stands I have 0.04 cents!!! And I have been there over a month! How are you all earning money there? Is it strictly the surveys or what else earns the most?:sad2:

disneygma11, I have the same problem. I get 5-6 surveys e-mailed to me daily, and if I'm lucky, I qualify for 1. You're right, very frustrating!

I've found a lot of times if I try to do them too early in the morning I don't qualify, but later in the day I do. I guess it has to do with them loading new ones later on. :confused3

I agree disneydreamin, i dont get many in the morning, but later at night is when i can qualify for 4 or 5 and that adds up! I had read on here once someone saying you need to find the time of day that is looking for your demographic and try to do the surveys at that time everyday. So that would be different for everyone

I agree disneydreamin, i dont get many in the morning, but later at night is when i can qualify for 4 or 5 and that adds up! I had read on here once someone saying you need to find the time of day that is looking for your demographic and try to do the surveys at that time everyday. So that would be different for everyone

The hard part is that it doesn't mesh well with my schedule as I work the PM shift at my office which is 3-9:30 and I leave for work at 1:30 lol. When I get home I race like a mad woman to try to get as many in as possible (of course reading and answering each question accurately). No one is allowed to talk to me until my surveys are done!

I have to admit I'm not overly thrilled with this site. I constantly get surveys that when I click on the link I immediately get Thanks for your interest, a survey isn't currently available. Then there are other survey links that I go 20-30 pages in before they tell me I don't fit the qualifications. You can't figure that out in a page or two? I have to spend 5 minutes inputting and clicking before you can figure out I'm not good for it?

It seems to me that this site needs some fine tuning. On average, I get a penny or two each day. Most of the other emails, and there are on average 6-8 a day, never come through with points or money. :headache:

Another way to earn is through watching their videos. If you Select EarnTo from the menu bar, then select Daily video watch.

They usually have a few videos, on each of the pages (4 + other gambit pages). The points all add up. If I don't do the videos, I usually get about
10c per day, for just a couple of minutes of my time.

When I do videos, or shop my earnings go up drastically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter