Quick review

jahexom

Mouseketeer
On our recent trip we ate at the Via Napoli resturant at Epcot, partly based on reviews here on the DIS. Our food was great, but we had the worst service of any sit down I've ever been to. Not enough water glasses, had to flag someone down for several items forgotten by our server. We only saw our server to take our orders and bring the bill. It was 4:30 and the place was not very busy.

On another day, we dined at Paradiso 37 at Downtown Disney. We had a food allergy to citrus and they were very adamant that none was used. A couple of hours later my daughter could not breathe and broke out in hives. Apparently lime was used in the tortilla chips and they failed to disclose that. Fortunately it was not a more serious reaction. Also the chicken was not cooked completely even after sending the first one back. Service was pretty good, though. Just be careful what you order. The menu is also not up to date on the MDE website/app.

We also dined at the Big River Brewing Co on the Boardwalk. The food was good and the service was good as well. They also brought out a birthday dessert for my grandson (He was wearing his birthday ears).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter