Quick Review of my week (11/12 to 11/16)

sweetnjmom

DIS Veteran
Weather: changeable... was in 80s two days, 70s two day, cold (50s/60s) one day and rainy today (but warm). So pack a bit of everything. We DID go in the resort pool two days.

Crowds: IMO, moderate overall. Perhaps slightly more than I expected. BUT most of the wait times were at 20 minutes (all parks) except for TSMM and ETWB. We have a 4-year-old son, so we did AM EMH and took early afternoon breaks.

FP+ and Magic Bands: No complaints. Worked smoothly. Didn't try to "double dip." Some picks were great, some were wasted... but we weren't going for the headliners this trip--it was all about our son. He ended up mostly wanting to meet characters.

Sounds like you had a great trip! Which FP choices did you consider "wasted", just as feedback for others that read these boards. I'm curious myself...I would assume some of the the Fp+ attractions would usually not need them.

Sounds like you had a great trip! Which FP choices did you consider "wasted", just as feedback for others that read these boards. I'm curious myself...I would assume some of the the Fp+ attractions would usually not need them.

Wasted ones were Fantasmic--mostly because DS4 had a meltdown and Disney Jr live. Also at AK because the FP wait at EE was longer than the single rider line.

No need to FP+ Pirates, IMO. But Jungle (Jingle) Cruise was very worth it.

Just got back ourselves. The weather was better for the first part of the week than the second part. Wednesday was down right chilly. Especially with the 20 mph winds. Overall the crowds were worse than what I was expecting but probably not as bad as they could've been.

How were the buses for you guys? It seemed like we had longer waits than normal. Some of it I chalk up to bad timing.

Just got back ourselves. The weather was better for the first part of the week than the second part. Wednesday was down right chilly. Especially with the 20 mph winds. Overall the crowds were worse than what I was expecting but probably not as bad as they could've been.

How were the buses for you guys? It seemed like we had longer waits than normal. Some of it I chalk up to bad timing.

Yeah, the bus waits were quite long. My son hated it. We actually ended up taking the monorail from EPCOT to MK to take the boat back to WL--just to not wait for the bus. LOL

And Wednesday WAS quite brisk!

We'd hoped the crowds would be very low, though it was busier than we expected but it wasn't packed or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter