quick ? re: Universal Studios

mamajoan

<font color=red>gotta hobble ....silly goose!.
Hi guys, We are hoping to head to Florida in Dec for a quick trip to Orlando. We will be staying at a Ramada there and hoping to go to IOA and US. We will be unable to transport a ECV in the rental car soooo does US and IOA rent ECV's at the gate like Disney?? Thanks so much.

yes they do on a first come first serve basis! :) It says so in my handi book from USF/IOA They can be rented just inside the main entrance turnstiles at the stroller rental facility... you will be asked to leave a photo ID as a deposit as well as the rental fees. Doesnt say what they cost tho.

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

yyc_mc.gif
dischat.gif

Thanks Wheelsie, I appreciate the info. I was wondering if anyone knew if the ecv's at Universal or IOA were like the ones rented at WDW???. I was spoiled by the ecv that we rented from Walker Med. on our first visit. Anybody out there who knows price and/or type of ecv at Universal/IOA?? thanks again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter