Quick Queue (front of the line) Now Available at Aquatica

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
Quick Queue (the SeaWorld parks version of front-of-the-line/Fastpass/Express access) is now available for the water slides at Aquatica!

https://aquaticabyseaworld.com/en/orlando/plan-your-day/quick-queue?from=Top_Nav

Don't waste any time during your visit to Aquatica. With Quick Queue, you can skip the regular lines and enjoy one time front-of-the-line access at six of our most popular water-slides. You could save hours of waiting time for the following attractions:

Just click 'Select' under the Add to Cart section on the right to add Aquatica Quick Queue to your day.

All ride height and safety restrictions apply. Select dates only.

Pricing and inventory vary by season, check specific date for actual price and availability.
Discounts available for Pass Members by booking your reservation through the Pass Member website.

It looks like it is just available on select weekends in April and May so far, but I would suspect it will be rolled out more extensively for the summer (and at a higher price). April/May dates are currently $15 a person with 10% off for passmembers.

YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Dream come true - my kids favorite park in Orlando!!!!! Can Express Pass for Ihu's be an elevator though for the parents?????

Do you think there might be a possibility of them giving those that book a Sea World Official Hotel this perk like they do at SeaWorld?

Do you think there might be a possibility of them giving those that book a Sea World Official Hotel this perk like they do at SeaWorld?

I was hoping that might be the case as well, so I called on Friday to inquire. I was told no (at this point, anyway).

I was also told there were only 300 of the passes available for purchase on each eligible date. If that's the case, they're keeping the QQ numbers quite low....so that would definitely exclude them from being a perk for onsite guests.

Of course, its always good to take that kind of phone info with a grain of salt, just in case the customer service agent I spoke to has no idea what they are talking about. That's certainly happened from time to time!

It would be a nice perk for renting a cabana also. I guess the chances of that is also slim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter