Quick question!

kreckl

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a good, safe off-site hotel near WDW that offers free or inexpensive ride to the Orlando airport?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the only hotels that offer a free ride to the airport are the hotels near (within 5 mi.) of the airport. Of course Disney offers Magical Express, but that's onsite. Uber and Lyft are always available and seem pretty reasonable depending on the size car you need.

Carla is correct. The airport is about 17 miles from the Disney World area. The only non-Disney hotels that offer free airport transportation are going to be over by the airport.

Okay, thank you. I would also be happy to pay for a shuttle- any ideas about places that offer that? Do any of the DS hotels?

Thanks for the links-
We are only looking for a night before we head back home. Will be staying with family during our non-Disney trip....
So flying in, taking ME to AS hotel for one night. Getting car and driving to family a few hours away, and now thinking of another night near WDW for the last night. I'm nervous to drive to the airport :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter