Quick Question...

mj88jm

Earning My Ears
So we've got our reservations for 9/8 - 9/15 with 2 rooms at POFQ. The wife and I, our 3 kids, and my father. We've got everything paid for already, and last night my wife says to me that she thinks it would be kind of nice if we could take our babysitter down with us as well.

We've got the room to do so with the 2 rooms, and I don't mind paying for her to come down with us as well, but does anyone know if this is even a possibility? Can I just simply add on another person this close to the vacation and with everything paid in full already?

Thanks

So we've got our reservations for 9/8 - 9/15 with 2 rooms at POFQ. The wife and I, our 3 kids, and my father. We've got everything paid for already, and last night my wife says to me that she thinks it would be kind of nice if we could take our babysitter down with us as well.

We've got the room to do so with the 2 rooms, and I don't mind paying for her to come down with us as well, but does anyone know if this is even a possibility? Can I just simply add on another person this close to the vacation and with everything paid in full already?

Thanks

Sure. Just add her on and pay what's due. If it's a package she'll get all the components as well. If it's just a room only and she's an adult there will be an additional adult fee to pay. The addtl adult fee will be assessed for package or room only.

Sure. Just add her on and pay what's due. If it's a package she'll get all the components as well. If it's just a room only and she's an adult there will be an additional adult fee to pay. The addtl adult fee will be assessed for package or room only.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter