Quick Question

supermom0726

Earning My Ears
I received a Free Dining Pin and am planning to use it in Dec!! :-) Question is my parents are wanting to come as well and stay in a separate room. Can I book two rooms and still have them pay for it and put their credit card on their KTTW card etc? Does the second room have to be completely in my name and if so can they still pay the balance with their credit card not mine? Not sure how all that works since we normally go by ourselves. TIA!!

They can book their own reservation, and request that you "link" the two rooms to be adjoining, or not.

Each room can have their own charging card, and the new Magic Bands can have different cards/spending limits/unique pins.

But can they also use my free dining pin? I "think" I can book two rooms with my pin code but just didn't know how all that works

Yes- you can book both rooms using your FD pin code. A friend just recently booked 2 rooms for our 2 families using the same pin. I'm not sure of the specifics of how it all worked, but after she made the call, she gave me my own confirmation number. She made a $200 deposit on both rooms and I paid her for my part. Then I just called and made payments to my account using my credit card. Just call and a CM should be able to assist you.

As long as everyone stays at the same resort, you can book up to 3 rooms with one PIN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter