• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Question re: reservation adjusting today!

rombar

Mouseketeer
Help! I have a reservation for a 2 bedroom at BCV beginning 8/21/08 and currently ending at 8/27/08 then beginning again at 8/29/08 and ending 9/2/08 - I've been adding on day by day at the 7 month mark (began with OKW beginning part of the trip - had only enough BCV points for the end of the trip and have now been calling in each day). Today when I called in they told me the 27th wasn't available already.....but yet they didn't want to wait list me yet....is it the 7th month window today for the 27th or am I off for a day and that should be tomorrow - I really don't want to have to check out for one day....opinions?

I believe the 7 month window for the 27th is today because it would be a checkout of 28th. I don't know why they couldn't put you on a waitlist. I'd give them a call again.

The only reason I can think of for not waitlisting you would be if you were using developer points to make the reservation.

Hope you called back and got someone who could either explain it to you better or just do it. (I think the first person you got was incorrect).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter