Quick question please...anyone know this church?

Skywalker

Elementary, My Dear Mickey
There is a church west of Highway 400 and south of Finch Ave. that looks like a flying saucer. Can anyone help me out with the name of this church please?

Thank you!

My thoughts exactly, connorsmom -- Colossus, right?

That said, I know there are some church groups that regularly use movie theatres for their Sunday morning worship services -- the theatre isn't being used; lots of parking; excellent seating facilities and free refills on the super large Cokes. ;)

The movie theatre is at Hwy's 7 and 400. But there is also a church near the 400 and Finch but I don't know the name of it.

Nancy

Prayer Palace (1111 Arrow Road) in Toronto, Ontario.
Finch Ave./400 Hwy.
The Prayer Palace Ministries has an international and multicultural congregation that represents the diversity of Toronto. Its food bank feeds over 8,000 hungry families every year. It has an extensive focus on outreach for the homeless, youth, children and the victims of circumstance. Its focus on love and compassion serves the spiritual and humanitarian needs of our community. This place of worship will undoubtedly be a focal point in the community.

:rotfl: omg! I can't believe someone asked this question??? I drove by yesterday and for weeks we have wondered the same thing!

hahahaha, and no... not Colossus, the place a few minutes away... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter