Quick question, park passes

SAKPEG99OKW

The only thing better then one week at WDW is TWO
DW and I will be at OKW in 6 days, third trip in two years. My mind is totaly blank. If we pruchase park hoppers, can they be put on our room keys or do we have to have seperate tkts?

Also staying for 9 days and doing 7 days of parks. If my math is correct cheaper to buy
7 day hopper then UMP, right?

Thanks for all the advice as always.

Scott and Peg :p

You are right under the breakeven for an AP. If you think you may go again with the next year, an AP would give you free passes on your next trip.

I am not sure about putting those passes on your room key.

We bought our Park Hoppers when we checked in last April and they were on our room keys. Last few times we've had them separate because we bought more days than we needed at the time and thought it would get confusing on later trips.

Thanks guys, right on the money as allways.

Scott and Peg

UMPs include an additional option (water park, DD, etc.) and are tied to the length of stay (so they expire when your vacation ends.) The regular Park Hopper is good for the 4 theme parks only. Park Hopper Plus includes water parks, DD, and Wide World of Sports and may or may not be a good value for you. In either case, one advantage of the hoppers is that unused days do not expire, so you can always bring along the admission media and use it during you next visit. I have two one-day admissions left on room keys from a prior visit which will get used at some point in the future when we don't have a need for annual passes.

Also, have you considered the possible savings from paying the annual membership fee for the Disney Club and then using the DC discount on APs or hoppers? Net cost may actually be less if there are a number of passes involved. If you also rent a car from National during your stay, the DC discount becomes really attractive.

Ralph

AP's are seperate, rather flimsy paper type cards, but you get a booklet type holder for them which outlines the added benefits of the AP. For your length of stay, it is probably the better deal. You can buy them as standard, or premium - which then includes the water parks and Pleasure Island. The Disney Club will get you a discount on either AP. We bought ours last June and will have used them three times before they expire. Getting in a long weekend to OKW May 17 - 21, our February trip to BWV, and the original June trip to BWV. Figure we saved at least $750 on tickets for the 5 of us.

Also, the Disney Club gets you a discount on merchandise at most Downtown Disney's shops when you spend over $25 - DVC does not!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter