• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Question: Magic blow-dryers

Cruella 66

DIS Veteran
Does the Magic have blow-dryers in every cabin or do I need to bring my own? Short and sweet....thank you!!!

There are hair dryers in the cabins, but only in the strictest sense of the word, from what I remember of the Magic. I would bring your own if you want styled hair rather than just dry hair ;)

There is a hair dryer in each cabin as well as in the spa locker rooms. However, they are different from any hair dryer you have ever seen in a home or hotel and many people do not care for them. They do fine on my short hair, but people with long, thick hair find them less than optimal. They are not very hot nor very powerful by US standards.

On my 2 cruises on the Magic, I brought my own travel dryer and plugged it in at the vanity. You cannot plug it into the bathroom plug.

The dryers on the Magic and Wonder are those vacuum hose type hair dryers that hang on the wall. I personally hate them and always bring my own travel size hair dryer to plug in by the desk.

MJ

Thank you everyone! I do have the long, thick hair...well, past my shoulders at least. I think I'll pack mine. :goodvibes

Was on the Magic last week and I will definitely be taking my own blow dryer next time. They are a nightmare to use.

Help !! I am leaving tomorrow on the Magic - does anyone know if they have changed the blow dryers from the bathroom kind to the ones at the desk like on the Dream ?? I had no problem on the Dream but I hear on the Magic the bathroom blow dryers stink. I would be happy to carry one less thing. Thanks !!

We were on the Magic last week. The "blow dryer" was just awful -- the worst feature of the entire stateroom. It's more like a vacuum attachment. After about 30 seconds, the handle was almost too hot to hold. I would definitely bring one if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter