Quick question for any villa owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_hobden

To far from the magic!
Afternoon :)

A quick question for any villa owners out there, what's the longest you rent your villa out for? Its looking like a real possibility that I will be spending 6 months to a year working in Florida from Jan/Feb 2016. I can be based anywhere in the state so im looking at the Orlando/Kissimmee area for obvious reasons :)

any info would be fantastic

thanks guys

You can rent a villa for as long as your points will last. We figured we have enough points for a studio for about 2 months. But it's an expensive way to go. Suggest you look for a house or condo to rent on VRBO.

Sorry my mistake, I ment private villas along the 192/us27 etc... not DVC

I was a villa owner and would have happily rented for 6months to a year but it would all depend on how much lead time you gave the owners as some villas are already booked months in advance - you know a week here, a week there.

If you get an owner to agree, make sure you negotiate a good rate as if they are guaranteed a years rental their running costs will be lower (no cleaning, less advertising etc.).

Good luck.

Will lock this thread as its against guidelines to say you are a villa owner.

"If you have a rental property, there is to be nothing that leads to your website in your posts. When offering advice, please do not mention that you're a property owner as it may be interpreted as promoting your business on the site."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter