Quick Question about Water

CALIFLADY

<font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is jealous of you
Can we check a case of bottled water in as a piece of luggage when we check in for our cruise and have it delivered to our cabin?

Beverages are not supposed to be part of checked luggage. DCL asks that you carry them aboard with you.

Just for the benefit of the OP (and others who ask this same question) there is no need to bring water on board the ships.

I suspect people are afraid that it will be the same water that they get at the WDW resorts but that isn't the case. Water on board is freshly made and doesn't have any of that chemical taste/smell that people associate with FL water. :mic:

Those that just want a bottle to carry around with them on board or shore excursions can just bring along an empty bottle and refill it as needed.

You'd be surprised, Jeff. That's been mentioned here before, and there were various reasons to still bring water, like a family member refuses to drink from a tap no matter what the water tastes like, they want a certain brand of water, or they just like having the same plastic bottles they always use around. To each their own, but I'm not one to pay for water when it's plentiful for free, so I just bring a reusable bottle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter