Quick Question about Water

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by CALIFLADY, Nov 20, 2012.

1. CALIFLADY

CALIFLADY <font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is jealous of you

Can we check a case of bottled water in as a piece of luggage when we check in for our cruise and have it delivered to our cabin?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Beverages are not supposed to be part of checked luggage. DCL asks that you carry them aboard with you.

4. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Trust me the way luggage is handled, you wouldn't want to check a case of water. :sad2:

5. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Just for the benefit of the OP (and others who ask this same question) there is no need to bring water on board the ships.

I suspect people are afraid that it will be the same water that they get at the WDW resorts but that isn't the case. Water on board is freshly made and doesn't have any of that chemical taste/smell that people associate with FL water. :mic:

Those that just want a bottle to carry around with them on board or shore excursions can just bring along an empty bottle and refill it as needed.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

You'd be surprised, Jeff. That's been mentioned here before, and there were various reasons to still bring water, like a family member refuses to drink from a tap no matter what the water tastes like, they want a certain brand of water, or they just like having the same plastic bottles they always use around. To each their own, but I'm not one to pay for water when it's plentiful for free, so I just bring a reusable bottle.