Quick question about upgrading to Club Level

Kebby

DIS Veteran
HI all!

Currently we are booked for one night at BC on Sept 21, followed by 6 nights at the polynesian resort. Right now we have just standard rooms at each. I love the idea of CL for a couple of reasons- 1. we have four kids under 7 who eat like pigs and are ALWAYS hungry. We plan on doing a fairly easy going trip with mornings in the parks and afternoons at the resort, so I think we would use it. Plus, I love the idea of watching wishes from the lounge and then just walking to our room. 2) I love the idea of an IPO making my reservations ( mostly for things like BBB and pirates cruise et).

So, my question is, if we upgrade to club level, a) do they have connecting rooms? and b) is there more of a deposit for club level then just the 200.00 I have already paid?

As a bonus, if I just do club level at the BC resort, will the IPO make the reservations for me for my whole stay? also, can I book my ADRs 180+10 from my beach club stay( which is room only on a 35% discount) or can I do the whole trip from that day?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm a little nervous when you say you have 4 kids under 7 that eat like pigs, and for this reason, you're considering the upgrade. CL food is for snacking purposes. There have been many times when I've seen one person or one family wipe out an entire tray of goodies and then proceed to go back for more. I once saw a dad pick up an entire tray of cookies (there had to be 15 or so on the tray) and literally bring the tray to his family's table. I've also seen people reach into the water fridge and take close to a dozen waters. This is NOT what CL is about. Please don't take offense to this. I'm not insinuating that you or your family would do this. (I come in peace :goodvibes ) I'm just hinting that CL food is in no way meant to be a meal.

Gosh, I hope that wasn't awkward...I didn't mean it to be!

I can't answer as to whether the POLY has connecting rooms, but if there are children involved, I know Disney resorts put these families at the top of priority lists for connecting, or adjoining rooms.

I think that yes, the BC can make all your reservations for your entire trip.

As far as the deposit, if you booked a package, then yes, it should stay at $200. If you make a room-only reservation, your down-payment is the equivalent of one-night's stay.

I hope that answered all your questions. We love CL, and I'm actually quite nervous about our upcoming trip not being CL!

Good luck!

no offence taken! The part I should have added on here is that we have free dining from a bounce back from Sept'12- so what I should have clarified is that in addition to eating regular meals on the dining plan, our kids are always hungry for snacks at random times throughout the day, and we would benefit from being able to just walk down the hall to get them some fruit, et. Certainly we wouldn't ambush the joint;) I should have been clearer!

Whew! I just didn't want you and your family to be the recipients of stares and dirty looks!

I was Poly CL in 2006 and will be again this July. The meals/snacks were great to keep the kids going. It was also nice the drinks were always available as they were always thirsty! It thought it was worth it just for that!

Cl is great especially with kids. I def get my moneys worth having 3 kids and dh. If it is just dh and i, cl food wise is not worth it to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter