• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

quick question about reservations

casidy

Earning My Ears
on the disney web site when thay quote you a pice for a room is the price per person or is it the whole total? and does it include the hopper ticket? like for the akl it tells me that the price for 1 week for 2 adults is 2458$ is that the total for us both together or is that per person with the ulitimate hopper ticket?

On the website it gives you the option of doing "room only" or a package that includes tickets. If it's room only then that is the total for the room. They don't break it up per person.

ok I chose room only because I will be getting a discounted flight but since its a wdw resort hotel I assumed the hopper tickets were included when you pay for the room?

ok so let me get this strait the price for 2 adults ok 2458$ is only for the room even if its a wdw resort hotel the hopper tickets are not included?

If you're pricing a package including passes, that information will be spelled out. Many of us don't need passes b/c we have APs.
It sounds like you were quoted a nondiscounted rack rate. When are you going? Many times there are good discounts, but you generally have to ask for them. Also, you can almost always save $ by NOT booking a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter