• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick question about Pizza Hut Delivery Fee

taylor1293

Do you want to build a snowman?
I just ordered Pizza Hut online. Their delivery fee has gone up to $2.50. How much of this does the driver get? Does anyone know? Thanks!

Nevermind, I called and they told me, the driver gets $1.03 of the charge.

With the price of gasoline, the driver should get it all!!!

Do pizza delivery people bill the company mileage? If so then I could see why they only get part of the charge. If they don't then they should definitely get it all.

Wonder if thats changed...last time I asked (about 6 months ago), I was told the driver got none of the delivery charge. I will have to ask again next time we order Pizza Hut.

My son delivered for Pizza Hut-when he started he got 75cents per delivery-and then it went up to $1-but this was 2 years ago-not sure what they pay now with the gas prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter