• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick question about MNSSHP...

CelestriaSky

Earning My Ears
We're heading there next week - it's just me and my 4 year old ds going to the Halloween Party. He is going to dress up - but, will I stick out like a sore thumb if I DON'T dress up?!? I've been out looking all week and I don't really want to spend much money - considering we're going to be spending so much next week. If I should, I can pull something together - but if others don't dress up, I'm not going to worry about - TIA!

We don't dress in costume - too hot and itchy. We usually just wear some sort of halloween tee shirts and dollar store glow jewelry. There are always lots of people at the party that don't dress up. You won't stick out if you don't.

I dressed both of my kids up and then I wore a $5 Halloween shirt that I had purchased at Target. Funnily enough, I had 4-5 people come up to us and comment about MY shirt!!!! :rotfl:

DH & I didn't dress up last year and won't be doing so this year either. There are a lot of adults that do dress up but it seems that just as many don't. You'll have a blast either way!!

Thanks for the quick replies! I'm so glad that I have one less thing to worry about getting ready for this trip :)

I have the opposite worry--that I'll stick out like a sore thumb because I am dressing up (sort of)!

We're three adults who thought it would be fun to do an "I don't do costumes" theme. We bought the tee-shirts, but we added to it--I'm going to be a little bit of what I'm calling a "glam witch" (I found the best hat at WalMart!) and DS will do a little bit of Jack Sparrow. DH is still undecided. He's thinking about doing a "biker dude" theme, but won't make up his mind until we go to the store. He has until this weekend to decide.

Hopefully, we won't stick out too badly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter