Quick Question about Memory Maker

jecon

Mouseketeer
Hi - I bought memory maker and I know my friends and family can view my pics but will my magic band be the only one that works to link the pics to our account? For example, if I send my daughter and her friends onto a ride and I am not there, can they link the pic to our account through her band?

Hi - I bought memory maker and I know my friends and family can view my pics but will my magic band be the only one that works to link the pics to our account? For example, if I send my daughter and her friends onto a ride and I am not there, can they link the pic to our account through her band?

Anyone can view and add pics as long as you're all linked via MDE. Make sure everyone has the settings set to view and share photos.

Anyone in your group can scan to add pictures and view them but only the memory maker holder can download the pictures for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter