Quick question about magic bands.

ilostnemo

Mouseketeer
Me and my soon to be wife are renting DVC points and will be staying at SSR this November. I was wondering if magic bands have been made available for everyone how I would be able to say our colors and what not? Or will they even be available for DVC resort guests? Oh and one last question are the rapid fill cups coming to SSR as well?

MagicBands are only available to guests at select test resorts. Currently, SSR is not one of the test resorts. The current round of testing ends 10/31 and there is no word yet if it has been extended.

Once MagicBands are available for your stay, there will be an option on the My Disney Experience (MDX) website (and mobile apps) to personalize MagicBands.

As for the Rapid Fill Mugs, they will probably be rolled out to SSR eventually. The is no published roll out schedule that I'm aware of.

MagicBands are only available to guests at select test resorts. Currently, SSR is not one of the test resorts. The current round of testing ends 10/31 and there is no word yet if it has been extended.

Once MagicBands are available for your stay, there will be an option on the My Disney Experience (MDX) website (and mobile apps) to personalize MagicBands.

As for the Rapid Fill Mugs, they will probably be rolled out to SSR eventually. The is no published roll out schedule that I'm aware of.

Well I have noticed on the app about customizing them but since I don't have tickets attached to my account it says to please first attach tickets. And personally I am hoping that they do have the cups, I like them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter