• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick question about Les Chefs de France menu

disneymom88

Mouseketeer
Hello, I was wondering if anyone who had the "Filet de boeuf grille, sauce au poivre noir Gratin Dauphinois et haricots verts" thought it was a tad spicy?? :confused3 I'm a little concerned with the black pepper sauce, can you really taste the pepper??
Thanks for your help!! :goodvibes

Hello, I was wondering if anyone who had the "Filet de boeuf grille, sauce au poivre noir Gratin Dauphinois et haricots verts" thought it was a tad spicy?? :confused3 I'm a little concerned with the black pepper sauce, can you really taste the pepper??
Thanks for your help!! :goodvibes

I've had this several times and it has never been too spicy. In fact, as opposed to a spicy taste, the pepper sauce seems to give the meat a savory taste that I think you will enjoy.

this is what I want to try when we go! I am going to branch out and try some new places...not even going to fight the crowds an try for Le Cellier:lmao: this looks just as good! Is it hard to get in here for dinner? We are going in April....week before Easter:banana:

There's a lot of availability for my dates in Nov, so I don't think you'll have any problem. It's gonna be our first time there, and we are so excited!! :yay:

That steak looks great in the reviews, and so does the short ribs with the pasta, I'm still deciding which one i'm gonna get :rolleyes:

As a family who used to go to Le Cellier and had a bad experience and switched to Les Chefs de France this has been our must do every year! :goodvibes We LOVE the filet here and the sauce is great! We always have good food and good service!!! It is my favorite place for a filet on Disney property. You won't be disappointed!!:thumbsup2

1ya6ic.jpg

Not that spicy. Found it to be tender. Green beans a little overcooked but otherwise very good. Potato's were fine nothing special.

My girlfriend had this on our last trip. The meat was tender enough to cut with a butter knife. Better than any steak at Le Cellier. My girlfriend was also hesitant about the sauce, so she ordered it on the side. By the time she was done she had used all the sauce on the filet and bread.

If anyone in your party is into seafood, I had the skewer which was good as well.

My girlfriend had this on our last trip. The meat was tender enough to cut with a butter knife. Better than any steak at Le Cellier. My girlfriend was also hesitant about the sauce, so she ordered it on the side. By the time she was done she had used all the sauce on the filet and bread.

If anyone in your party is into seafood, I had the skewer which was good as well.

Thanks! I'll keep the seafood dish in mind, as a suggestion for my seafood-lover dad :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter