• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

quick question about hyatt MCO

Haven't stayed there but I know that it is inside of the airport itself. Some of the rooms overlooked one of the areas where we were standing. Until I was in the airport and saw it, I had not really grasped that it was IN the airport. I thought that it was going to be near or adjacent.

You can always do what we did - ask the friendly policeman at 11:00 at night!

It's right in the atrium. Just look up.
It is in the atrium on the B side of the main airport. If you come in the the A terminal, then you will have to take the moving walkways across the airport to the B side.

First ya gotta take a tram from the concourse to the terminal…. :teeth:. It's a really nice hotel. DD#2 and I stayed there several years ago before a January 7 nt. DCL.

just keep walking and look up. Cant miss it. It's a gorgeous hotel and so convenient. We loved it there. Great stores there too.

ok I guess my biggest ? was which terminal it is in. I think I came in the other one and was confused. I am flying jetblue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter