Quick question about first day, checking in on MM day and parking.....

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
Hey everyone!

My family and I will be arriving in Anaheim on 6/5 in the evening an will be staying at BW Stovalls for the evening. On 6/6 we will be checking in to PPH for 5 nights. I ordered our package through Costco/WDTC and for the life of me, I can't remember if our tickets will come in our package or when we check in the hotel. Can anyone help me out with this?

Also, is it safe to assume that we can drive our car and park in the parking garage behind PPH that morning and then head over to the parks for the day and then check into the hotel later that afternoon.

Last question...MM will be at 7am that morning, how early should we leave Stovalls, to park the car at PPH and then have time to walk through DD to the gates to line up? I didn't know if the 7am MM were less populated than the 8am ones since they are so early, so not sure if we still need to be at the gates 30-45 minutes early.

Any info is appreciated!
Kathy

When we had our Costco travel package, our "souvenir" tickets were in the packet sent after final payment.

You'll want to check in first to PPH, then park, then walk. They'll do everything but give you your room number when you check in that early, and if you give them a cellphone number, they'll text you or you can call a number after 3 or 4 pm and get the room number.

I, personally, would want to be in the car at 6, leaving the motel and getting to PPH...sending one person in to checkin while the other puts bags with bell services (unless you're comfy leaving bags in the car all day)... I cannot remember if you have to have your keycard to get *into* the parking structure or not...

I would also send some of your party to the gates at 6:30AM to hold a spot in line while the rest of you get settled. I would not bother with any bags til later in the day.

If you have your hopper tix and still have an unused MM, then use that to get into DL and do not bother with PPH at all. If you need to check in to PPH to get your MM that day then I think you will be time challenged if you leave BW at 6AM and want to make it to MM to have a good spot. You will need to leave more like 5:45AM I am afraid. And yes, 7AM MMs are very busy. You want to be near the front! Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter