Quick question about Fantasmic dessert tickets

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
I have my confirmation number for my package, but I can't remember what the lady on the phone said about picking them up at guest services. Do I have to pick them up that day or can I get them earlier in our trip? Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

when we did the Fantasmic in October of '09, we were told to pick up our tickets on the day of our reservation, at guest services to the left of the DL
turnstiles at the entrance or at City Hall.
Just have your reservation number and the card you charged them to.
Sometimes you need both and sometimes you don't;)

Absolutley the day of. We get ours in the morning before the park opens outside at guest services. The line has always been non existent :goodvibes that time of day. :thumbsup2 I always have creditcard and ID. Only been asked for my ID and I use my PAP as ID :wizard:

agree on picking them up in the early AM....
we did that and waited for all of 3 minutes to get ours...no line!

Is guest services outside the gates? We will be there super early for early entry. Will it even be open?

If you arrive later in the day and Guest Services is closed you can pick the tickets up at City Hall - we had to do that once.

I don't think they're open before 8. I remember one time we had to exit after our MM and go pick them up.

There is no reason to pick up your ticket early, just be sure to get them later to check in early, but no reason to change you plans to pick up tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter