quick question about changing ressies

AHenson77

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I'm at work and trying to be sneaky so I thought you guys would be able to help me out with my question quicker than me searching all over the place for the answer. We have ressies at WL with the 4/3 package. We decided to switch to AKL but there are no dates available for that package. I do however have a 40% off code that I just got in the mail yesterday. So my question is, if I'm at work can I just make a new reservation online at AKL for the dates I want (I'm paranoid if I don't do it now there won't be any rooms left!) then call back tonight and have them apply the 40% code? Will they do that and how much trouble will it be? I've only paid the deposit on the other package so it's no trouble just to cancel it. I would appreciate any advice you can give me!

They can only apply the code to your reservation, if there is still availability for that PIN code at that resort and type of room for your dates. And I believe the only way to know if there is availability is to call...I don't think you can see that online. :)

I've never received a code so I'm not 100% sure.....but I think you can make the ressie and call back later and have the 40% applied if it's available :confused3. The reason I say this is because that would be no different than someone booking their trip and THEN getting a code. They just call back and have the code applied to their ressie (pending availability of their resort/room type). But as the pp said......the only way to get the discount is to call and there's no guarantee your resort/room type/dates will have availability for the 40% discount. Just like the AKL was not available for the 4/3 promo for your dates, the 40% discount can have the same outcome. But it's worth a shot if you really want to stay at AKL. Good luck :wizard:.

They can only apply the code to your reservation, if there is still availability for that PIN code at that resort and type of room for your dates. And I believe the only way to know if there is availability is to call...I don't think you can see that online. :)

Yes, I agree. If you want to do any changes, calling them is best way to do.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter