Quick question about ADR

BestDadEver

New DVC Member
I need to do my ADR and it's march 30th witch is tomorrow . Is it still available online at 12pm est or is it 6am ? I did my last trip at 12pm est but I thought I heard it changed

Is it still 180 days + 10? I read a few posts that people were having problems with the + 10 online but could call and get reservations. Is this still the case? Thanks!

Is it still 180 days + 10? I read a few posts that people were having problems with the + 10 online but could call and get reservations. Is this still the case? Thanks!
You won't know until you are 180 days out and try to book. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why it works for some and not others.

My 180 day window opened last week. Even today, I cannot book more than 180days out. If it doesn't work at 6am, I would just call at 7. Helps to have all your ADRs and times waiting to go. I booked the harder reservations first, then went back and filled in the other days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter