Quick Question About 1600-1900

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Since the "group" will probably be in 1600 - 1900, I just realized something.

I know the electric is in the "back" of the site in these loops. Is the water back there also, or is it along the side of the site.

I've got plenty of electric cord to get back there, but just realized that if the water is back in the back, I've got to go dig out some more water hose!

We've stayed in those loops a couple of times and the water has always been on he side. No problems reaching with our standard issue water hose.

Yep! W/S on side electric & cable in the back. Can't wait!!!:yay:

Phape???? Where in Buffalo area are you?

Cool, thanks!!! Don't have to dig through the box to find the extra water hose!!

Cool, thanks!!! Don't have to dig through the box to find the extra water hose!!

Carol - We always have extra hose - so don't worry, I'll share if you need it!!

BTW - I added tomorrow nite on to our ressie, so I guess I'll be there to greet you. Sharon at the group ressie # knew what site we were assigned to, but she wouldn't give it up!! I even offered to bring her a beer, but she wasn't going to even hint at it!!:headache:

Carol - We always have extra hose - so don't worry, I'll share if you need it!!

BTW - I added tomorrow nite on to our ressie, so I guess I'll be there to greet you. Sharon at the group ressie # knew what site we were assigned to, but she wouldn't give it up!! I even offered to bring her a beer, but she wasn't going to even hint at it!!:headache:

Deb- who else will be there Thursday night? If the weather lets up I may still head down with y'all tomorrow :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter