• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick packing question...

tiffyms02

Mouseketeer
I'm wanting to leave some of my clothes on hangers in my luggage. Obviously the wire hangers take up the smallest amount of space, so that's what I was wanting to use. But will that cause a problem when my luggage is checked in security?? Thanks for any input! We leave Sunday! :yay:

Wire hangers in checked luggage shouldn't cause any problem - airport or cruise. Even in carry-on luggage I don't think it would be a problem. They clearly look like hangers on the security monitors, plus there's no ban on metal items in carry-ons. Just don't try to carry it on your person through security.

I'm wanting to leave some of my clothes on hangers in my luggage. Obviously the wire hangers take up the smallest amount of space, so that's what I was wanting to use. But will that cause a problem when my luggage is checked in security?? Thanks for any input! We leave Sunday! :yay:

I leave all our clothing on hangers..it's so much easier to unpack that way...saves so much time....:goodvibes. I use metal and plastic hangers and have had no problem:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter