Quick or To Go lunch at Pacific Royal

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
Hi. I've looked at the menus, etc., at the Pacific Royal, but I can't seem to find anyplace where we can get a quick lunch. We aren't planning on going to the parks till later on in the evening. Just want a burger or a slice or pizza...nothing elaborate...but am I missing something?:confused3

Go to the Bula Bar by the pool or Jake's Bar is open from 11am too.........lovely menu and you will get pizza or burgers there. Menu's are in the food sticky and both are very well priced.

it's a very short walk or boat ride to city walk. even tho they have many table service restaurants, they also have quick service (I'm thinking of the Palm somthing hut right by jimmybuffets' where royal pacific guests enter city walk.

there is also a type of food court on the 2nd level, and I think a pizza window somewhere. of the many times we have stayed at Royal Pacific, we have never eaten there. not even at the pool bar or jake's, much more reasonable prices at city walk and it's so close!

Go to the Bula Bar by the pool or Jake's Bar is open from 11am too.........lovely menu and you will get pizza or burgers there. Menu's are in the food sticky and both are very well priced.

I 2nd this. You can even eat in your swimsuit if you're having some pool time. :thumbsup2

I second this.

I have to agree with those that recommended Bula Bar at RPR. We were there early August and the lunch we had was the best meal we had during our vacation, of course we ate mostly theme park food the rest of the time, but we loved the food at Bula Bar. We had burgers and the Ship Wrecked Loaded Nachos. So yummy! The Nacho dish should probably be shared, it's too much for one person. Our server was very friendly. We were happy there. The only downside, for me who doesn't like the heat, was that I would have rather eaten indoors in the AC on that particular day. It was pretty hot when we were at Universal and all the tables under the covered area in the bar section were taken. We ate at an umbrella table which was partially in the sun. But yeah, loved the food!

We just returned from the RPR last week. I found it strange that there wasnt a place to go grab a snack or a late night coffee. (Or maybe I didnt see it) Once we came back to the hotel after the parks closed the only place that was open was a small gift shop in the lobby. I really wish they would add a place where you could grab a breakfast/lunch or snack (self serve) and a seating area where you could sit with your family. We did not go into Jake's, which did look very nice, but it was was a full service restaurant. We ate dinner every night in Citi Walk, and every resturant we ate at was fantastic.

We just returned from the RPR last week. I found it strange that there wasnt a place to go grab a snack or a late night coffee. (Or maybe I didnt see it) Once we came back to the hotel after the parks closed the only place that was open was a small gift shop in the lobby. I really wish they would add a place where you could grab a breakfast/lunch or snack (self serve) and a seating area where you could sit with your family. We did not go into Jake's, which did look very nice, but it was was a full service restaurant. We ate dinner every night in Citi Walk, and every resturant we ate at was fantastic.

You could have gone into Orchids Lounge in the lobby area.

In the morning it has a self serve breakfast option......loads of choice and very cheap.

At night you can get sushi as well as snacks, drinks or coffee if you wish in the lounge. It's huge and you can sit together as a family.

We do this a lot after the parks close or we have been out to dinner somewhere else and we are back at the hotel. Very relaxing place to sit and very family friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter