Quick, need last minute shopping help

la79al

DIS Veteran
Due to snow and crazy schedules, we still have 2 more Christmas gatherings tomorrow. Just realized that I have nothing (except cookies and candy) to give my grandparents. I thought I could at least print out some pictures of the girls but alas, no good ones. Any ideas on what I can run to the store and get for them? They won't use giftcards and they are not really into materialistic stuff. Others will probably do nice pictures or books or something but I don't see them enough to know what they have or really even what they would like. Help?!?!?!

What about a food basket or box? Put in the cookies and candy you have and a quick trip to the grocery store to add small cans of fruit, some fresh fruit, small packages of cheese and crackers, maybe a bottle of wine or sparkling juice and you are set.

Make them a New Year's Eve basket with little snacks, a movie, silly party hats, blowers, bottle of bubbly,

Hi, How about a food basket?? You could include an oil and vinegar,soup mix in a bag or box, jams,crackers,cheese (that does not need refrigeration) chocolate sauce etc.. You could also put your cookies and candy in the basket. Get some clear wrap and add a big bow. Joan

my mom is the worst person in the world to shop for -- she doesn't need anything and she's really really fussy about "stuff". But a gift certificate for a restaurant always works :)

I had the same issue for our out-of-state grandparents. Called up Harry & David and had a cheesecake assortment sent to one, pear gift set to another

sorry submitted before I finished - lol - and a holiday snack tower to the other. All went over great and the thing I love is they are "consumable" as opposed to materialistic. Fruit of the month would be great too!

sorry submitted before I finished - lol - and a holiday snack tower to the other. All went over great and the thing I love is they are "consumable" as opposed to materialistic. Fruit of the month would be great too!

you're going to love it when you learn how to use the Edit button ;)

and welcome to the Dis :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter