Quick: Need advice for tonight's MVMCP!

mom2princesses2

DIS Veteran
What's the best plan of attack to see most of the MVMCP tonight with the priorities being special characters, parade, fireworks? Rides are not a priority.

Thanks!!! :santa:

I would do the Dwarfs first. Then maybe the Pooh characters and Donald Duck over in Fantasyland (Pooh by the Teacups). By this time you may want to find a place for the first parade if you don't think your kids (or yourself) can't make it past the fireworks or two the second parade. I don't know if the princesses and Mickey and Minnie will be in the Theater during the parades so you may want to ask a CM. I would do Belle and Beast after the parade along with Tiana and Naveen. After the fireworks, I would do the characters in Adventureland (fairies and characters from Aladdin). You might want to try to fit in the Cinderella characters after the Pooh characters.

Phineus and Ferb will be in Tomorrowland (I think that's what I saw) but they don't really interest me.

Caveat: I've only been up about 15 minutes and I haven't thought out a strategy too much just yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing how your night goes. We are going tomorrow night and any feedback would be GREAT!

My guess on most popular characters are Dwarves, Princesses, Jack Sparrow, and Phineas & Ferb. Prioritize those and knock them off first. You probably can't do all of those in one night, unless you want to spend all night in line.

What's the best plan of attack to see most of the MVMCP tonight with the priorities being special characters, parade, fireworks? Rides are not a priority.

Thanks!!! :santa:

a checklist to help. fill in the blanks, LOL!

4:00 unofficial allowed entrance into MVMCP
4:15
4:30
4:45
5:00
5:15
5:30
5:45
6:00
6:15
6:30
6:45
7:00 MVMCP Starts
7:15
7:30
7:45 Celebrate The Season- castle stage show
8:00
8:15 Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime- Parade
8:30
8:45 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
9:00
9:15 The Magic, The Memories and You (holiday edition)
9:30 Holiday Wishes- Celebrate the Spirit of the Season-fireworks
9:45
9:55 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
10:00
10:05 Celebrate the Season- castle stage show
10:15
10:30 Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime- Parade
10:45
10:50 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
11:00
11:15
11:20 Celebrate the Season
11:30
11:45 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
12:00 MVMCP Ends

I'm looking forward to seeing how your night goes. We are going tomorrow night and any feedback would be GREAT!

I am anxious to see how the night goes as well. We are heading to our very first MVMCP in just a few weeks. I cannot wait! However, I feel overwhelmed because I do not know how to plan for it. I know I need a strategy. I am reading and learning all I can from my fellow DISers.

a checklist to help. fill in the blanks, LOL!

4:00 unofficial allowed entrance into MVMCP
4:15
4:30
4:45
5:00
5:15
5:30
5:45
6:00
6:15
6:30
6:45
7:00 MVMCP Starts
7:15
7:30
7:45 Celebrate The Season- castle stage show
8:00
8:15 Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime- Parade
8:30
8:45 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
9:00
9:15 The Magic, The Memories and You (holiday edition)
9:30 Holiday Wishes- Celebrate the Spirit of the Season-fireworks
9:45
9:55 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
10:00
10:05 Celebrate the Season- castle stage show
10:15
10:30 Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime- Parade
10:45
10:50 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
11:00
11:15
11:20 Celebrate the Season
11:30
11:45 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (on the Tomorrowland stage)
12:00 MVMCP Ends

Thank you so much for this! I plan to print it out and use it to help me plan.

Agree with PP - Dwarfs first (get in line at 6)... then Capt. Jack. Figure out your high priority characters and hit others as your pass by.

The following characters are party exclusive:
Dwarfs
Captain Jack
Wendy
Princes (Phillip, Charming, Flynn, and Snow Prince)
Bullseye
Terrence

Happy Hunting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter