Quick ME question

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
I haven't used ME before, but I'm flying instead of driving for my next trip.

When I check-in for my return flight at the resort, do I pay United's $25 checked luggage fee at that time, or do I need to pre-pay it with the airline and show a voucher of some sort?

Thanks.

When I've flown home on Delta, I have called BAGS, and paid my baggage fee over the phone. They give me a confirmation number which I can show to the RAC folks. But, others have said that they have been able to pay for the checked bags right at RAC. I would double check that when you get to the resort. That way you'll be sure.

If you will have internet access in the room or can do it through your cell phone, I would try that first. I tried calling BAGS on one trip and could not get through over several hours. Luckily, my husband had his Blackberry so we did it on-line that way.

I've always paid for bags at RAC and have never been told differently. Most recent time was in February, but perhaps they've changed this since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter