Quick..how do I make those mickey ears with the keyboard

It wont work for me. Every time I hit the ALT and then the 1 it just takes me to the top of the page.... BUMMER!

ºOº ºoº alt 1☺ alt 2 ☻ alt 3 ♥ alt 4 ♦ alt 5 ♣ alt 6 ♠ alt 7 • alt 8 ◘
alt 9 ○ alt 10 ◙ alt 11 ♂ alt 12 ♀ alt 13 ♪ alt 14 ♫ alt 15 ☼ alt 16 ►
alt 17 ◄ alt 18 ↕ alt 19 ‼ alt 20 ¶

hmmmm guess I could go on and on!

alt 155 ¢ alt 189 ╜ alt 202 ╩

ºÖº Martian Mickey? Or does it look more like a monkey?

To get a small version of Mickey Ears using a keyboard:
Press "alt" and hold , then type 1 6 7 then release the alt key. press "o"
And repeat the alt sequence (but don’t press "o")
>>ºoº
> And you have to use the number-pad numbers, not the numbers on the top of the keyboard.

However, I wanted a much larger version of the Mickey ears (72 pts) and here is what I did.

I followed the earlier directions for making Mickey Ears using Windows.

Then I changed the font size to 72 points. When I did this the two ears were much further away from the head than I liked. So using Microsoft Word, I went to the Format menu/Font/Character Spacing area.

I then changed the character spacing for both ears to be:
Scale:100%, Spacing: Condensed by 11 pt, and the Position: lowered by 3 pts.

For the head, it was: Scale:100%, Spacing Condensed by 11 pts, and Position: Normal

For the head, it was: Scale:100%, Spacing Condensed by 11 pts, and Position: Normal

If you want a smaller Mickey Ears but still want the ears closer to the head just play with the character spacing. As you can see that the ears are pretty far from the head in the original version ºoº

ºoº

Too funny!
But I especially enjoy that the OP was trying to look cool for her kid. I love when I pull off something that my DS16 thinks is cool-ish. Little does he know how much effort and even research went into my seeming so effortlessly cool (ish).
:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter