• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick! FP + for BOG is open for November!

We're 25 days out and I can see all of our days (9-15) but I'm still getting the "no fast passes available, select a different day" message.

Thank you for posting!!! I've been checking 3 different ways for the past week, trying to figure out what Disney was doing with BoG lunch. I took a break & didn't even bother trying today. I saw your post at 5pm & got our FP for the day I wanted!
:thanks: :disrocks:

Thanks, OP! I was able to get a time on Nov. 7th. I was offered 2 times. I booked it using the link in the email I received last week.

Good luck, everyone!

Got Nov 9th and that was the last one I needed! Time to relax and wait for November! Now what am I going to do.....

I never got an email but was able to book a FP today. Maybe just skip the link and go directly to the site?
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Home.aspx

Thats really weird! This link is where the email gets me but then sends me to select a day and only gives me up until October 20th.

It's not that important to me because I can see so many of you REALLY want to go and since I've been there before it's not a live or die thing for me.
If it works out, pixiedust: , but if it doesn't that day we have ADRs at the TS in Germany that night, and there is soooooo many places I can eat at MK for lunch. Infact there are more places that I want to eat than meals I have on my vacation. ;)

This is more about watching what Disney is doing for tests for me.

Thanks

Just tried the link that was posted and sure enough same results. It won't let me see past October 20th.

I wonder if there is some kind of "cookie" on my system or something that tells them I'm not going until November or something. LOL

Where does the reservation show up? I just got one but its not in my disney experience?

Trying to get fastpass for BOG for family of 6 on Nov 2. I have tried the link but takes me were I need to enter reservation number???? Someone able to help?

Ten days until I can book this! I was so disappointed when I wasn't able to get BOG for dinner or CRT anytime at the 180 day mark, but lunch would work better anyway! I am learning patience for sure. I didn't get A&E or 7DMT FP+s at 60 days, but being patient I was able to get those, too.

Now I just have to be patient for 10 more days to pass.... Hee hee hee.

Us as well! Party of 9 12:10-12:40!

Had to move a FP+ a few minutes to give us enough time but it works perfectly now. (Other than I have to update my Touringplan...................again!)

Thanks to the OP for posting this! :thumbsup2

Okay - so I have this booked for Nov 8th for our group of 9.

This morning I tried to book an additional one for Nov 11th.

When I go through the process it only offers me the choice to switch the Nov 8th FP for the Nov 11th FP.

Is it normal to only be able to book this once? Any strategy to booking a 2nd one? (I don't have another reservation #). :confused3

Thanks.

Is this a think like FP+ that I need to be up at midnight in order to reserve? 27 days out for me is this Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter