Quick Fantasmic Question

cari12

DIS Veteran
If we get the dessert package, it is the early seating that can stay and watch the fireworks? We are planning Dec 24-28, 2013 so I am expecting 2 shows. We have been to DLR twice before but have never seen F! so this is a must do this time.

cari12 said:
If we get the dessert package, it is the early seating that can stay and watch the fireworks? We are planning Dec 24-28, 2013 so I am expecting 2 shows. We have been to DLR twice before but have never seen F! so this is a must do this time.

Yes. If you book the first show, you can stay in your seat for fireworks. Keep in mind the view is not as good as that from Main Street, though.

- Dreams

You can see all of the overhead fireworks...not the Castle. Having the seats for fireworks is when you book the first show is a great perk!

Is Fantasmic on a break? I don't see it on the entertainment schedule for next weekend..
I'd love to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter