Quick/Counter Service Breakfast at Yacht Club?

ejsmomma

Mouseketeer
When we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge we had access to great quick service breakfast options my husband could grab and bring back to our room. I just realized that Yacht Club has NO counter service...... so where do you grab quick breakfast?

The bar in the lobby, Compass and Ale, serves a continental breakfast. You can also get hot food at the Beach Club Marketplace.

My family often stays in the Beach Club. For breakfast we will ride the boat over to the boardwalk and get a croissant sandwich from the bakery. So tasty, they have lots of options for breakfast.

We used the Ale & Compass bar in the lobby for breakfast--yogurt parfaits, muffins, coffee, fruit, etc. It was very convenient.

Good to know, i'm staying at the Yacht Club in a few weeks and had no idea. Guess we'll head over to the Beach Club Marketplace. ;)

There is a sticky at the top of this thread that lists all of the QS options in the Epcot Resorts area. There are many

Don't forget that you can also walk into the back door of Epcot and get breakfast at the bakery in France anytime after 9:00 (although the rest of World Showcase doesn't open until 11:00). If that's still too late to work within your plans for the day, I would second the nomination for the Boardwalk Bakery. It's an easy walk and, at least to me, a slightly better option that the Marketplace at BC unless absolute convenience is top priority.

Don't forget that you can also walk into the back door of Epcot and get breakfast at the bakery in France anytime after 9:00 (although the rest of World Showcase doesn't open until 11:00). If that's still too late to work within your plans for the day, I would second the nomination for the Boardwalk Bakery. It's an easy walk and, at least to me, a slightly better option that the Marketplace at BC unless absolute convenience is top priority.

Awesome!!! I'm learning something new today. Didn't know I can get breakfast in France after 9am. :cool1: You can tell this will be my 1st time staying at one of the Epcot Resorts!

Thanks for the info!

Karen :goodvibes

FWIW, we really enjoy the BC Marketplace. Nice selection with plenty of good stuff both hot and cold. Very glad it's there.

:goodvibes

When we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge we had access to great quick service breakfast options my husband could grab and bring back to our room. I just realized that Yacht Club has NO counter service...... so where do you grab quick breakfast?

We ordered our breakfast items from gardengrocer.com; bagels, cereal and cinnamon rolls. Easy way to eat in your room before going to the parks.

Just returned

Ale and Compass way too small

Marketplace in Beach Club is Really the place to go

There is a huge solarium down the hall you can eat at- or out on the patio

sad that it's closing, but we used to walk across to Kouzinnas- never a crowd, gilt in and out quickly and the meal wasn't THAT much more that the steam table egg sandwiches from the BC.

Awesome!!! I'm learning something new today. Didn't know I can get breakfast in France after 9am. :cool1: You can tell this will be my 1st time staying at one of the Epcot Resorts!

Thanks for the info!

Karen :goodvibes

Wanted to say hope you enjoy Yacht Club. We've stayed at Port Orleans, Poly and Yacht Club and liked all but LOVED Yacht Club. The convenience to Epcot can't be beat - being able to take a nice 5 minute walk along the canal to the back entrance to Epcot (and then another 3 minutes to Boulangerie for very good breakfast) can't be beat.

Wanted to say hope you enjoy Yacht Club. We've stayed at Port Orleans, Poly and Yacht Club and liked all but LOVED Yacht Club. The convenience to Epcot can't be beat - being able to take a nice 5 minute walk along the canal to the back entrance to Epcot (and then another 3 minutes to Boulangerie for very good breakfast) can't be beat.

Thank you! Yes I LOVED the Yacht Club. Will be heading back to Disney in April after my Disney Cruise, although I think this trip will be at Coronado Springs. ;):goodvibes

Karen:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter