Quick confirmation question

goofyshell

DIS Veteran
I booked our 12-17-05 (sooo far away but at least we're going!) through DU and was wondering if we should still get confirmations from Disney?

Also, can someone who's been in Dec. please reassure me that the water will still be warm enough to swim in the pools and especially at CC!

Thanks!!

Nope..no confirm from disney. Everything will come from the TA you booked with.

We went end of January of 03 when Florida had the cold snap with below freezing temps. CC was cold but tolerable. I did go swimming and there was some warm spots.

Thanks guys! My parents are going with us on this cruise and Mom wanted to be sure she would enjoy her verandah (what's not to enjoy?!) .
Anyone else cruise in December? Anyone NOT enjoy sitting outside?

Went in January of this year, 12 - 22 below 0 at home and were swimming on the ship and at each port, even Castaway Cay. You will have a great time. Even on the verandah and decks at night in short sleeves. No worries.

goofyshell,

Your date is the exact date I am thinking of booking. Did you do much searching around for fares? Would you mind telling me which agency quoted you the best price?

We are thinking about booking a cat 9 oceanview. 2 adults and 2 children cruise only (no air or insurance) $3300 taxes and port in.

Princessmomma- I checked DCL,expedia,allseas and DU and got the lowest rate with du (that's who we booked through). They were actually $400 less than allseas who had the next lowest quote! I know it might be different for you but I would definately check with dreams unlimited-their customer service is also awesome. I hope you book- it would be nice to count the many,many hours with someone!!

Thinking about the Dec 17,2005 cruise also. Sounds like it will be a popular cruise to join. Glad to hear it will be warm enough to swim.
Kathy :sunny:

We rebooked on this cruise when we were on our spring break cruise. Our price was $2467.00 for 2ad 1 ch in a cat 9 (times 2 rooms) since we have 6 of us. Do you think trying to fly home on Christmas Eve after we disembark will be a nightmare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter