Quick breakfast place before MK?

Bridgett_Anna

Mouseketeer
I will be going to MK in April! Yay! I was wondering if anyone knows some good, quick service breakfast places? And what is your favourite item to get there? Thanks in advance! :yay:pixiedust:

Whereabouts will you be staying, On-site or Off? For me, it's just not a Disney breakfast unless I get one of the large Mickey waffle. I swear I am ADDICTED to those things, you can find them in almost any resort QS. I personally get mine at the contempo Cafe in the contemporary, but I'm usually at Ft wilderness and it's an easy stop to grab mine on the way to the welcome show.

Personally, I'm not a bkfst person and I don't get a lot of value with breakfasts in our family. Since we stay on-site, we do a quick breakfast in our room and do a yummy snack in the park (around 11:00am). I would much rather save for the snack!

If you are looking to pick something up in the park, you could slip into Starbucks on Main Street for a latte and a quick nibble to go on your way to the attractions. Although, we prefer eating before we reach the park to save that magical first hour of park opening time when crowds are low. We bring breakfast bars to eat on the go most mornings or send one person to the resort food court while everyone else gets ready in the room.

You live in Orlando, right? Why not just eat something before heading out for the day? That way you aren't wasting time standing in line at the Main Street Starbucks when you could be getting in a couple of rides before the queues build up.

Captain Cook's (the Quick Service place at the Polynesian Village Resort) has Tonga Toast and is within walking distance of the Transportation and Ticket Center, AKA the MK parking lot. After breakfast you can take the Resorts Monorail to the park.

Captain Cook's (the Quick Service place at the Polynesian Village Resort) has Tonga Toast and is within walking distance of the Transportation and Ticket Center, AKA the MK parking lot. After breakfast you can take the Resorts Monorail to the park.

I was going to suggest Kona for the Tonga Toast, LOL, but I know thats not quick service but I just LOVE the tonga toast!

If I do not eat before getting to MK, which is rare, I have been known to grab a waffle at Sleepy Hollow. Usually this is about an hour or so after I arrived at MK and going from one area to another.

We always stop at Starbuck's on our way up Main Street. Grab some coffee, an egg wrap and juice and then sit by Casey's, the Plaza or back where they do the caricatures and silhouettes.

You live in Orlando, right? Why not just eat something before heading out for the day? That way you aren't wasting time standing in line at the Main Street Starbucks when you could be getting in a couple of rides before the queues build up.

Yes, I do live at Orlando. I am staying at Fort Wilderness for the Dark Side Half Marathon. I think I'll do the Starbucks thing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter