Queues at the moment?

I do not think that the ques should be to bad as there are no school holidays. Either here or in france. :rotfl2:

Guess no one knows the answer.

Absolutley awful last weekend, especially Saturday, although the weekends tend to be busier with locals visiting too.
120 mins ToT
110 mins BTM & Crush
40 mins Flying Carpets
All Fantasyland rides had 40 minute wait times at least.
Hope that midweek it will be quieter for you all and make the most of your Extra Magic Hours. :goodvibes

We're hoping that mid-week will be quieter, but are practically writing off the saturday, as it's the press event for MMP.

All the hotels seem to be fully booked too... we had someone make a mistake with our original booking :mad:, so have been put in a disabled room, which was the only option other than changing our dates.:confused3

We only have the Sunday 29th and Monday 30th in the parks so hopefully it wont be to busy. I guess Sunday will be busy but hoping Mondays not to bad! :confused3

Oh dear I thought that with all the kids being at school it would be quieter and with the fact that alot of the shows are not on. I do not do crowds they make me very anxious. I may spend the holiday hiding in the room and darling husband will have to take the children round the park. I really want to see dlp :mad:

As a reader just on this forum for the past couple of years or so, I've really noticed a difference in the reports from the weekends at DLRP. It does seem, in the last year especially, that weekends are getting busier and busier, even outside of high seasons.

My original flight for my next trip in May was to be early Sunday morning, we would have reached DLRP at around 1.30pm. I was looking forward to having half of a weekend day (never been there at a weekend before, and thought Sunday would be the better of the days to see it).
Having read the weekend crowd reports here just from last weekend though, I'm quite glad my flight has been changed by the airline to an afternoon flight. We should reach DLRP on Sunday evening instead now, at around 7.30pm. So enough time for a quick visit to the main park, couple of rides, then off to the hotel. I'm hoping by that time on a Sunday, the crowds will have departed :) . Then we'll have 3 days Monday to Wednesday, which is familiar territory for me.

Elaine, despite the crowds on the weekend, Sunday evening was lovely, we did Small World, POTC and BTM with CM's asking if we wanted to stay on and go around again, which of course we did.
The crowd level on Saturday was comparable to our Christmas weekend in Nov. 07, Sunday not quite so bad. Apart from during EMH, there was nowhere in the park to go without a considerable wait, longest I saw was 120 mins for ToT, BTM showed 100 mins most of the time.
The crowds were way above anything we'd experienced on previous March weekends of 04, 06 or even the press weekend of 07.
If you remember I chose our dates carefully ensuring that there was nothing whatsoever going on in the park, to ensure a nice quiet trip :rolleyes1

I do recall that Jill - best laid plans and all that eh :confused3 ?

Looks like I will have to go and see the doctor and get something to help keep me calm.:confused3 Best laid plans

You should be absolutely fine, with quiet parks, visiting outside the weekend memyselfandI :) .

we got back on tuesday this week and the queues on Sunday I thought were a nightmare (90 minutes for buzz!!!) I was so upset I didnt get to go on it. I couldnt expect my toddler to wait that long. I tried fast pass but the time was for 9.30pm and she was asleep in bed by then. Monday + tue was so much better the longest ride waS 45MINS on tue for thunder mountain -no fastpass used. On tue there seemed to be a lot of school groups there and busier than monday but that could have been because it was st patricks day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter