Queston of the week #6

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
Ok folks here is my Question for this week. What is your all time favorite Movie. For me I was A Big Star Wars Fan everysince I first saw Episode 4 "A new Hope" in 1977. I can remember watching the Emperial Cruiser fly over in the opening scene and feeling the Rumble of the Ship. But I still love the Last battle scene towards the end of the Movie. I also love the first Star Trek Movie. My Favorite scenes in that Movie are the newly rehabed Enterprise in drydock and the Enterprise leaving the Drydock. It brought tears to my eyes when i watched the DVD of "Star Trek the Motion Picture". Sooo what is your alltime favorite Movie?

This is a hard one, but I have to say now that it is Little Miss Sunshine, followed by Wall-E and then Dead Poet's Society. (I am drawn to depressing movies, as you can tell)

I would say When Harry Met Sally or Princess Bride....they are very close.

Mine is between the original Star Wars in 1977 and Goodfellas. I don't think I could honestly one over the other...

Fried Green Tomatos - and I have never been to the southern states (expect FL, of course):flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter