• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions regarding transportation

snow88

Mouseketeer
Please help me with some ides for transportation that hopefully isn't too expensive. Money is tight so I'm not sure if I will be able to make this trip but I really want to go. I need to take my son to college in August. However, the plan was for my husband to drive and he doesn't have his visa yet. The back up plan if I can't find affordable transportation is for his father to take him.

I found affordable airfare flying into Orlando. I need affordable transportation to the hotel (Fairfield Suites, Orlando?), Disney World & Sea World and then to Melbourne (FIT) and then back to Orlando airport. Not a rental car as I don't drive when I''m there.

Any suggestions?

I'm afraid there isn't going to be an inexpensive way to do this. Your only options are going to be possibly Mears to your Fairfield hotel. Then it will be cabs to WDW and SW. And getting to Melbourne isn't going to be easy or inexpensive. YOu will have to book either a car service or take a cab...and that will cost you. Sorry not better news.

I'm afraid there isn't going to be an inexpensive way to do this. Your only options are going to be possibly Mears to your Fairfield hotel. Then it will be cabs to WDW and SW. And getting to Melbourne isn't going to be easy or inexpensive. YOu will have to book either a car service or take a cab...and that will cost you. Sorry not better news.

Thanks! I wanted to make sure that I had exhausted all of my options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter