• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions ..please help!

Madisonave225

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

This is our first cruise and I have a few questions. I am booked on the July 23rd cruise and have until May 9th to pay it off. When can I start booking excursions online? Do I have to book through Disney?

I paid extra for the shuttle to pick us up. I am traveling alone with my 8 year old and unsure of this. I am coming in Thursday for our Sunday cruise. Will they still pick us up, even though it is not on that day? Where do you find the shuttle?

Do we need passports? Some say yes, some say no? I am not sure!

Thanks,
Amy

Welcome to the DIS and the DCL forums Amy!

As a first time cruiser you can start booking excursions online at the 75 day mark if you are fully paid at that time.

DCL transportation to the port only runs on the days the ship is sailing. You said you were coming in a few days early - where are you staying? If you are staying on Disney property you should be able to get the bus from the port from there. If you are staying off Disney property you would need to get back to the airport to pickup Disney transportation.

If you are staying on Disney property you can use the free Magical Express service to get from the airport to your Disney hotel.

Passports are not needed this year, but will be next year. For now all you need is an official birth certificate for each person in your party and a photo id for the adults in your party.

I see all your questions have been answered but I wanted to say:

Welcome to the dis boards!!! :yay:
Be sure to look on the crusie meets section to find your cruise and post there. :goodvibes Then you will get to know your fellow cruisers. It is really a lot of fun to do. :rotfl2: If you dont find your date, then start a thread yourself and others will join in as time goes by. :thumbsup2 You will learn a lot about DCL and make new friends too. :banana:

mom x4, grandma x4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter