• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions on the POFQ rooms

NJDisneymom

DIS Veteran
I am packing and have a handful of questions I'm hoping someone can answer.

Do the rooms have irons and hair dryers?? I have read there are coffee makers in the rooms, does anyone know what size filters they take? Do they give you more than one a day? Should we bring our own coffee??

They have hairdryers, Irons and ironing boards.
They do provide coffee its prepackaged in filters and isnt very good we brought down our own coffee,filters and purchased cream down there.

I cant remember what type of filters they used Im pretty sure they were the small basket types, if not Im sure someone will give you the correct info.

Here is a link for POFQ FAQ the info may be in there.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=530340&page=1&pp=15

Stayed at POFQ in early December and loved it. The coffee makers are small 4 cupers. I packed 4 cup basket type coffee filters and my French Vanilla Decaf Coffee.....made for great mornings. We are going next week and I am bringing enough filters and coffee for our stay......just makes it easier. Can't wait......Watch out Mouse, it is going to be my birthday next week.....

thanks so much, I will pick up some 4 cup basket filters tonight and some of DH's regular coffee. My parents drink quite a bit of coffee too so I'm sure they will be pleased when they see I brought a whole can, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter