Questions on Sport Simulators on the Fantasy

ctc917

DIS Veteran
Hi our family is going on the Fantasy in April and I have signed my 9 yr old DS up to use the Sport and Golf simulators and i was wondering if you tried these did your kids like them ? Was it worth the money you paid? Did your child go more then once or did you or they feel that once they have been they didn't need to do it again?
Also I have read lots of posts on the Sports Simulator but not much on the golf one. Has anyones child who liked to golf tried this one? what did they think? was it easy to do? Actually were both of them easy to do?

thanks
ctc917

We did the sports one on the Dream... similar I suppose.

My kids really liked the soccer one. The other sports (there was a hockey and a basketball and... can't remember) didn't seem to work as well.

We did it twice for 30 min each with the 2 kids taking turns. They liked it!

Kim

You will get mixed responses. Some like it others hate it. It's ok, but nothing we will go out of our way to do again.

Thanks for the responses so far but I'm still looking for anyone adult or child that tried the Golf simulator and could tell me what they thought of it?

Any one?

ctc917

My BF tried the golf simulator on the fantasy last week. He said it was pretty good but the guy did not explain the settings well. He listened to the other CM explain to the people after him and said he would have gotten a lot more out of it if he knew the settings and such. So don't be afraid to ask questions and have it set to your preference. He just was not given those options. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter