questions on linking reservations

mom4fun

DIS Veteran
What advantages are there to linking a reservation? Our friends just booked the cruise we booked several months ago. We are gold they are silver castaway members. They couldn't get main dining with us but we're put on a waiting list. Will I be able to book excursions for them when my booking window opens?

What advantages are there to linking a reservation? Our friends just booked the cruise we booked several months ago. We are gold they are silver castaway members. They couldn't get main dining with us but we're put on a waiting list. Will I be able to book excursions for them when my booking window opens?
No, you can only book persons in linked rooms that are at the same CC level as you. Their names will be there, but greyed out, so you can't select them. You can, however, book them if it's past when their window opens (90 days out).

Also it will let Disney know to seat you together in the Main Disning Rooms:)

Is that also true if my kids are in a separate stateroom? I would like to be able to book excursions for my whole family at one time but I am the only Gold CC member.

Is that also true if my kids are in a separate stateroom? I would like to be able to book excursions for my whole family at one time but I am the only Gold CC member.
Unless your kids are also Gold, you won't be able to book them, if they are in a separate room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter