Questions on booking DDP

cvs2kids

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Hope your week-end went well. I live in East Coast Canada and we got hit already by 2 hurricanes (well, what was left of them :lmao: ) compared to Florida's zero. Guess my wife can't use that excuse for not moving there anymore.

Anyhow, just getting my head around DDP and on0line reservations and would appreciate some guidance.

1) I land on December 15th and leave on the 26th, in theory, 12 days (late arrival). My plan starts on the 15th and is for 11 nights. Can I book meals on on the 26th, or will the meals expire on Christmas.

2) Can you still exchange a TS for 2 CS? Do you have to request it or do they just deduct it until you run out of both?

3) To book the Candlelight Processional meal, do I need to make special arrangements on-line, or just book the meal online and tell them later its part of the package?

4) For the first time, we splurged on CSR! :banana: Is the TS resteraunt there any good and do I really need ressies?
\

1) Unused credits expire at midnight on the day following your check-out. If you check out on the 26th, they're good until 11:59:59 PM on the 26th.

2) There is no official exchange of TS to CS allowed. There are some exceptions, but 1 TS for 2 CS is unlikely (1 TS for 1 CS + a snack or merchandise item is common during "free dining").

3) You have to book the meal as a processional package. Not sure about the online component of it.

4) No idea, sorry.

1) I land on December 15th and leave on the 26th, in theory, 12 days (late arrival). My plan starts on the 15th and is for 11 nights. Can I book meals on on the 26th, or will the meals expire on Christmas.

Your credits will be good until midnight on your checkout day which means you can use them all day on the 26th.

2) Can you still exchange a TS for 2 CS? Do you have to request it or do they just deduct it until you run out of both?

Many people have reported that you can exchange 1 TS credit for 1 CS credit. I don't know the current procedure. There are several threads on the subject though so take a look through some of those.

When did they do an exchange of 1 TS for 2 CS? The most I've ever heard of is 1 TS for 1 CS plus either 2 snacks or some kind of gift.

3) To book the Candlelight Processional meal, do I need to make special arrangements on-line, or just book the meal online and tell them later its part of the package?

You have to book the CP package. The package costs 2 credits while the meals without the package only cost 1 credit.

4) For the first time, we splurged on CSR! :banana: Is the TS resteraunt there any good and do I really need ressies?

Assume you need a reservation for ANY TS meal. You may luck out at the CSR restaurant and get an opening but there are no guarantees, especially during free dining.

We ate there back in 2007. The food was pretty good, but I would recommend elsewhere if you're dealing with food allergies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter