Questions for Disney Travelocity Users

Update on our situation (and recommendation for those who can't get theirs to link).

After a 4th call in to the Travelocity customer service number, I finally asked the rep if he was in a US call center. He responded "no". So I asked to be transferred to a US center and he did.

Got a very nice rep in the PA office who I could better explain our situation of it not showing up. She took my number and said she'll call Disney to see why it is not showing. After an hour, she called back and said she called directly to CSR and they forwarded her to central reservations, not wholesale. After 53 minutes on hold, they told her she needed to talk to the wholesale division, which was closed until Monday.

On Monday, she sent an email stating that she got in contact with them and they wanted her to fax all the information to them as they did NOT see it on their end (yet, WDW had sent Travelocity a confirmation code - other than our hotel reservation number).

As of tonight, we now can see our reservation on WDW's website and have linked it to our profile. :cool1:

If I didn't call, I'm wondering when, if at all, WDW would have gotten our ressie. Better that I dealt with it now instead while I'm standing at the counter with tons of other people trying to check-in.

For those of you who have not been able to see/link their reservation, I recommend calling Travelocity. Ask to be transferred to the US call center and see if you can get a rep here to follow up as to why it is not showing.

Good luck and thanks for the link to check the reservation.

Update on our situation (and recommendation for those who can't get theirs to link).

After a 4th call in to the Travelocity customer service number, I finally asked the rep if he was in a US call center. He responded "no". So I asked to be transferred to a US center and he did.

Got a very nice rep in the PA office who I could better explain our situation of it not showing up. She took my number and said she'll call Disney to see why it is not showing. After an hour, she called back and said she called directly to CSR and they forwarded her to central reservations, not wholesale. After 53 minutes on hold, they told her she needed to talk to the wholesale division, which was closed until Monday.

On Monday, she sent an email stating that she got in contact with them and they wanted her to fax all the information to them as they did NOT see it on their end (yet, WDW had sent Travelocity a confirmation code - other than our hotel reservation number).

As of tonight, we now can see our reservation on WDW's website and have linked it to our profile. :cool1:

If I didn't call, I'm wondering when, if at all, WDW would have gotten our ressie. Better that I dealt with it now instead while I'm standing at the counter with tons of other people trying to check-in.

For those of you who have not been able to see/link their reservation, I recommend calling Travelocity. Ask to be transferred to the US call center and see if you can get a rep here to follow up as to why it is not showing.

Thanks for the update (and the tip). Glad it worked out for you!

Thanks SO much for the tip about asking for a US call center. After calling numerous times with absolutely no luck, everything was finally solved by the US center representative.

I hung up and went to my MDE profile and voila... it was there!!!! pixiedust:

Now I can relax... a little bit. ;)

Oh good! From what I understand, once you have it liked through Disney you should be able to call Disney and they can pull it up. They should be able to add things like room requests and DME at this point.

They won't touch the reservation - just like a travel agent booking it all has to go through who you booked it with, regardless if it is linked.

Yup- go through Travelocity. Just did all of this. Easy and saved an additional $70/night....I'm ready to go NOW!

2.) I need to add my infant to the ressie. (I booked online, and I could do 2A + 2C, but not 2A + 2C +1 infant.) Do I call Travelocity to do that? Disney? Wait and do it at check in? I know she doesn't really need a KTTW, but I just feel weird not including her in the room count.

Trip2Disney, were you ever able to figure out how to add your infant to your ressie?! I realized last night after booking with Orbitz that my youngest (1) isn't on the ressie for some reason! :confused:

Trip2Disney, were you ever able to figure out how to add your infant to your ressie?! I realized last night after booking with Orbitz that my youngest (1) isn't on the ressie for some reason! :confused:

Maybe? :upsidedow As a previous poster mentioned, even though my reservation pulls up on the Disney site, I don't think it is really viewed by Disney as my ressie, it's Travelocity's ressie. To make any changes, like I think adding a traveler would be viewed as, I would have to call Travelocity and have them contact Disney.

(And I could be totally wrong on all that -- wouldn't be the first time. We've been super busy with back-to-school things this week, so I just haven't had time to make any calls to Disney or Travelocity to get more info.)

Maybe? :upsidedow As a previous poster mentioned, even though my reservation pulls up on the Disney site, I don't think it is really viewed by Disney as my ressie, it's Travelocity's ressie. To make any changes, like I think adding a traveler would be viewed as, I would have to call Travelocity and have them contact Disney.

(And I could be totally wrong on all that -- wouldn't be the first time. We've been super busy with back-to-school things this week, so I just haven't had time to make any calls to Disney or Travelocity to get more info.)

No, you're correct.

Same as if you booked through a TA... Just because you link it to MDE doesn't mean Disney will speak to you about it.

I still haven't been able to link my tickets using the Will Call voucher in MyDisneyExprience. Anyone else had any luck? I'd sure like to start thinking about my FastPass+ plans. :)

I noticed that it says that I will be able to pick up the tickets on the day of my arrival -- does that mean they don't even send the Will Call order to Disney until I arrive?

I still haven't been able to link my tickets using the Will Call voucher in MyDisneyExprience. Anyone else had any luck? I'd sure like to start thinking about my FastPass+ plans. :)

I noticed that it says that I will be able to pick up the tickets on the day of my arrival -- does that mean they don't even send the Will Call order to Disney until I arrive?

I would also love to hear the answer to this. I like that I saved money on the tickets but I also would love to have gotten the perks of FastPass+.

I would also love to hear the answer to this. I like that I saved money on the tickets but I also would love to have gotten the perks of FastPass+.

I would like to know this too. Maybe someone who is calling Travelocity for something else can ask while they have them on the phone and report back to us. I was able to do link my hotel res and do online check in today though but would love to be able to use FP+.

I would like to know this too. Maybe someone who is calling Travelocity for something else can ask while they have them on the phone and report back to us. I was able to do link my hotel res and do online check in today though but would love to be able to use FP+.

I caale Travelocity to change a reservation and so I asked but the rep seemed clueless and suggested I call the number on the voucher. I also called Disney but was on hold too long. Live and learn. Kinda wish I had ordered from UT.

I am wondering the same thing. My resort part showed up without me even having to do anything (the same evening I made the reservation). However, I can't get my tickets to link. It's saying invalid number. I called Disney and was given a # for Disney tech support (407-939-7765). I called Disney tech support, but they weren't able to help me. I called travelocity, asked to be connected to a US call center bc I didn't even feel like dealing with that nonsense, but the guy didn't know how to help me. He just kept trying to reassure me that I do have the tickets. I would like to do the FASTPASS+ thing, too, but the Disney lady sounded like you can't even do that unless you are in a resort that is testing it or if it is rolled out to everyone....Does anyone know this? And...again, does anyone know how to link the travelocity park tickets on the WDW reservation online???

I'm still in search of answers for the questions in my OP. Anyone know how to add room requests and/or an infant to the ressie without calling Travelocity? What happens to your rate if you have to drop a day? (After reading some of the previous posts, I'm really trying to avoid having to call Travelocity. ;))

I don't know if this helps at all, but I had made my reservation for 2 adults, 1 2 y/o child through travelocity, however when I linked the reservation into the disney system it showed up that we had a 9 y/o child. I called disney to try to change it, but they told me I had to call travelocity. When I called travelocity they were able to change it to reflect his actual age, but they had to cancel my existing reservation and rebook it. They actually gave me a cheaper rate when I rebooked! Saved another $20 :cool1: I don't know if I would have gone through the trouble of doing this if he was 3 or older, but I didn't want there to be any issues if I linked tickets or dining reservations to the reservations, since we would not need to pay for him for these things.

So, from my experience I think you would need to call travelocity and add through them, but they may make you rebook your reservation.

I'm wondering same thing. I've called Disney and travelocity several times with no luck.

I am wondering the same thing. My resort part showed up without me even having to do anything (the same evening I made the reservation). However, I can't get my tickets to link. It's saying invalid number. I called Disney and was given a # for Disney tech support (407-939-7765). I called Disney tech support, but they weren't able to help me. I called travelocity, asked to be connected to a US call center bc I didn't even feel like dealing with that nonsense, but the guy didn't know how to help me. He just kept trying to reassure me that I do have the tickets. I would like to do the FASTPASS+ thing, too, but the Disney lady sounded like you can't even do that unless you are in a resort that is testing it or if it is rolled out to everyone....Does anyone know this? And...again, does anyone know how to link the travelocity park tickets on the WDW reservation online???

Unfortunately you won't be able to link the Travelocity tickets. Disney doesn't even acknowledge them until 48 hrs before the stated date on the voucher. Even then I bet the number won't work in the MDE system.

I wouldn't be surprised if 3rd party vendors stop selling these "will call vouchers" once the whole FastPass+ system is live for everyone. I don't think most people will think the discount is worth not having the FastPass+ experience. I was soooo happy to get my UT tickets in the mail and link them.......still waiting on my Travelocity refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter